Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Battlestar Galactica Season 3...

Jose over at La Leyenda De Los Soundtracks has just put up the third season score for Battlestar Galactica (2003). The score was made available pre-release during an autograph signing with composer Bear McCreary back on October 9th. It is officially released later today, October 23rd, and I'll be buying my copy then. Early bird gets the worm, though! For the next few hours, this is still an 'unreleased' score. Either way though, it's fantastic music. Bear McCreary is the most innovative composers I've ever known of. He's ranked as one my top 3 composers (Jerry Goldsmith, Shirley Walker being the other 2). He's also a nice guy; responded to an e-mail I sent him once, something not many people in the business do.

Anyway, since La Leyenda has had to close to the public (subscribers only now - too many people where re-distributing the scores as their own without giving proper credit) I'm going to direct-link you guys to the download...

3 comments:

Alfrodo said...

Thank You!!!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much. great blog!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't find the link on the site you posted